We know it can be a little bit confusing having two multivitamin gummy bears on the scene, so we figured it’s time to get into the nitty-gritty and clear things up.
- Palm oil-free
- Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
- Naturally coloured & flavoured
- Formulated by pharmacists in the UK
- Manufactured in Germany
- Suitable for all the family from 3+ (we’re fighting a lot of norms, and that includes the idea that gummy vitamins are only for kids)
…and that’s never going to change!
But what we did want to change was how many people our gummies suited, because we knew our audience was filled with different tastes, wants, and needs. That’s why even though both our strawberry- and raspberry-flavoured bears are multivitamins (i.e. contain a range of vitamins, and in our case minerals too), there are USPs aplenty for both of them.
Most of the differences are nutritional:
They both contain:
- Vitamin B12 – to make red blood cells, release energy, and maintain nervous system health
- Vitamin B6 – to help store energy, and to produce haemoglobin which carries oxygen around the body
- Vitamin D3 – to regulate calcium, keeping bones, teeth and muscles healthy
- Folic acid – to form red blood cells, and for healthy nervous system development
The A-Z also contains:
- Vitamin A – for your skin, immune system and vision
- Vitamin K1 – for blood clotting, wound healing and healthy bones
- Vitamin C – for cell protection, healthy skin, and wound healing
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) – to convert food into energy, and to keep the nervous system healthy
- Biotin – to help the body make fatty acids, which are needed to maintain hair, skin and nails
- Zinc – for wound healing, food metabolism, and cell generation
People are usually familiar with the concept of an A-Z multivitamin: As you can see, there’s more going on here than in the Multivitamin for Vegans, and that’s because it’s there to cover all bases.
The Multivitamin for Vegans also contains:
- Selenium – protects cells from damage, and supports the immune system
- Iodine – this means it may not be suitable those with thyroid problems, so if that’s you then stick to the A-Z!
The idea behind The Multivitamin for Vegans is that it only tops you up on the things that are most likely to be missing if you’re eating a plant-based diet.
In terms of the differences between other ingredients, it’s mainly what it says on the tin: the A-Z gummies are sugar-free!
In other words…
Worried about your teeth? Then the A-Z is for you, with maltitol as a sweetener instead of sugar. Maltitol doesn’t promote tooth decay, and has a lesser effect on blood glucose levels!
Want a sweetener that you’re more familiar with? Then the Multivitamin for Vegans is the one, with unrefined cane sugar.
If you’re still undecided, then it might come down to that all-important fruity flavour: the Multivitamin for Vegans is packed with real strawberries, while the A-Z is a bit zzzingier with its real raspberries. Did I mention that we use natural colours and flavours? They’re real. Real natural. I’ve fallen and I can’t get up.
So to summarise:
Fancy a multivit hit then?
Head here to buy the Sugar-Free A-Z gummies, and here to buy the Multivitamin for Vegans… and don’t forget that you can get either of them as part of a bundle with Iron and Omega-3 taking to the stage too!
We really hope that we manage to make everyone happy with our pink and red gummy bears, but if we’re missing a certain je ne sais quoi we’d love to hear from you! We’re always looking for ways to improve.
As always, get in touch via socials or email if you have any questions!